Okay! So a couple years ago, a friend wanted to write a Nuzlocke story and I agreed to work with him and make it as a comic. He's done a lot of writing, but unfortunately due to school and other personal issues such as trying to save up for a friend to visit and various other things, I barely got any further than sketching page 4.
Now, 2 years later I'm gonna have a good three and a half months free before uni after the 15th and so I decided it would be brilliant timing to continue working on it. It will give both of us something fun to work on alongside another secret project we're coming up with.
What I've decided to do, as it has been so long, is not just continue it but re-draw the cover and the first couple pages. HOWEVER I don't know what style to do it in, which is what I'd like to know from you guys!
(1) Much much quicker to draw, colour and shade
(2) Being quicker it would be easier continue once I do start uni as I'd need less time to draw up the pages
(3) I do like "sketchy" drawings
(1) Because it's not using lineart it appears messy, which isn't always good as it can make it difficult to make things out
(2) It's easy to get "lazy" with it if for some reason there's something I'm not as good at drawing or even can't be bothered to draw (E.g. Hands)
(3) The Nuzlocke writer prefers the other style a little more
(1) It's much much neater so looks more "professional"
(2) Forces me to not be too lazy with it
(3) It's much more standard with how I draw it (specific steps)
(1) It's MUCH more time consuming than the other style
(2) I can get tired of lining quite easily
(3) There's the possibility that I might run into the problem I did last time of it stopping
What do you think? Which do you guys think would be better? ^u^